Copyright strike for PUBLIC DOMAIN music?

James Doppler

Sir Trollingsworth the 7th
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I just made a video earlier using all original screenshots taken by me from a Facebook conversation with a public domain music file I got from from freepd.com called "Connection" under the "Cinematic" category. Should I dispute it? I'm about two levels above p****d right now because I had a spotless record and I spent about an hour earlier downloading a lot of the tracks from that site for later use and now I'm scared to use them. It says it happens at 0:32. Could it be because the words "Barbie Doll" were used? I mention Disney's Lady and the Tramp as well, do I have to worry about this? Sorry, I'm just really freaked out here. I did nothing wrong and they're trying to give me a strike.

What do I do?

James Doppler

Sir Trollingsworth the 7th
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Dispute it, the music is Creative Commons and I can't see anywhere in your video content from them, when you're disputing it, show them the CC License for that song. ;)

http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
Damn, I already submitted the dispute but didn't include the license. Can I go back to it? I gave them a link to where I got the song and said the FAQ on that site says they can be used anywhere. God I hope they let me keep it up.