Copyright Questions: Please Help!

Euthera Team

Reaction score
I recently applied to become an RPM partner but was denied due to "a high volume of copyrighted content" on my channel. I have successfully monetized every video on my channel and have either created or received permission to use any music. I haven't been able to find any way to contact them about what exactly is causing this and hopefully you guys can help me out. Thanks! My channel name is EutheraTeam

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I recently applied to become an RPM partner but was denied due to "a high volume of copyrighted content" on my channel. I have successfully monetized every video on my channel and have either created or received permission to use any music. I haven't been able to find any way to contact them about what exactly is causing this and hopefully you guys can help me out. Thanks! My channel name is EutheraTeam
So you monetized your videos without being partnered or confirmed to be able to? If so that was probably the problem and what caused the copyright problems and you probably cant even get sponsored by anyone because of the copyright history. I honestly would not go for RPM and would go for something else because I have heard that RPM ha bad support and stuff like that anyways.

Euthera Team

Reaction score
So you monetized your videos without being partnered or confirmed to be able to? If so that was probably the problem and what caused the copyright problems and you probably cant even get sponsored by anyone because of the copyright history. I honestly would not go for RPM and would go for something else because I have heard that RPM ha bad support and stuff like that anyways.
I have monetized every one of my videos, would that be an issue when applying for partnership? (they seem to be the best of the networks i've seen based on exposure and freedom of channel)

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I have monetized every one of my videos, would that be an issue when applying for partnership? (they seem to be the best of the networks i've seen based on exposure and freedom of channel)
Yeah it has lots of freedom but most of the people who got partnered by them want to quit and you have to be tied down with them for a whole year. You shouldnt monetize your gaming videos without permission because people are getting in big trouble for that. If I were you, I would un-monetize them and wait untill you get partnered. If you want to get partnered by them than thats your decision but I just would not recommend it.

Euthera Team

Reaction score
Yeah it has lots of freedom but most of the people who got partnered by them want to quit and you have to be tied down with them for a whole year. You shouldnt monetize your gaming videos without permission because people are getting in big trouble for that. If I were you, I would un-monetize them and wait untill you get partnered. If you want to get partnered by them than thats your decision but I just would not recommend it.
Well, I don't think a year will be that bad honestly, and thank you, I'll try that. BTW liked your videos and subbed

GamingHappens

HEY LOOK! a distraction!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just one of the many joys of being a lper lol