Copyright on Monetization

Our little life UK

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Guys

We have recently set up all our videos to become Monetised on our you tube channel, we understand that we are still a small channel now but one day would like to go for some form of partnership with youtube or someone else. I am sure I read somewhere that if you have any copyright videos on your channel NO one would sign you up for partnership is this right?

The major ones flagged up are mainly when we go out drinking, or have music on in the car etc but youtube will not let me take them off monetisation so just after some advice please.

Thanks for your help.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys

We have recently set up all our videos to become Monetised on our you tube channel, we understand that we are still a small channel now but one day would like to go for some form of partnership with youtube or someone else. I am sure I read somewhere that if you have any copyright videos on your channel NO one would sign you up for partnership is this right?

The major ones flagged up are mainly when we go out drinking, or have music on in the car etc but youtube will not let me take them off monetisation so just after some advice please.

Thanks for your help.
If you have copyrighted material you are not able to monetize and many partner networks ask you to delete the content before joining them.

If you receive a copyright strike no network will accept you.

Our little life UK

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay well the videos have ! next to them at the moment and I am unable to get rid of that, what should I do?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"!" is just YouTube needing further proof of commercial permission or rights.You can submit further information/document to monetize those videos by clicking on the icon. Nothing to do with copyright :)

Our little life UK

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The problem is obviously I don't have that information, this is music on in the backgroun in a pub, car or sometimes a concert I have been too but I am unable to un - monetize the video now.