Copyright on AC/DC Songs Need Help!

TX Pyro

Reaction score
I had several videos, some several years old, get flagged for copyright violations. All of them are for AC/DC songs.

I am not monetizing. I tried to dispute the claim using fair use and am getting an error that says:

We are unable to process your request because the Video ID does not correspond to a video that has been taken down or disabled in response to a copyright infringement complaint.

Something is odd because when I look at the full list of videos in video manager these several videos are flagged as being blocked worldwide yet when I click the link that is supposed to show all the videos I have with copy right issues, these ones that are block are not even there?

Any suggestions??

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Remove the songs and re-upload Youtube wont budge if you are using copyrighted music out of fair use.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
there is no such thing as 'fair use' for music. You can't use any music you don't own IP for or have prior permission to use.

Reactions: Devin

TX Pyro

Reaction score
I have a duplicate song in another video that is simply flagged as cant monetize. Something is wrong if their system will not even accept a dispute claim and videos in question do not show up in the copyright issue portion of my video manager.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
there is no such thing as 'fair use' for music. You can't use any music you don't own IP for or have prior permission to use.
Yes there is, if you create a remix that is considered fair use, if you create a parody using same beat, that is fair use.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you do not own the legal right to post the music, you cannot use the music. It doesn't matter if other people are getting away with it, that doesn't give you the right to. It doesn't matter if you are monetizing or not. You are completely in the wrong. Take it down before YouTube deletes your channel.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
"yes i stole that car your honour but only drive it 5 miles under fair use - whats all the fuss about?"

TX Pyro

Reaction score
the copyright info on youtube for AC/DC states if you use this song, playable worldwide, ads can appear.youtubeACDC.png