Copyright Notice?

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So today I got this and this is not the first time for it.

I have gotten 4 all in total. So my question is that in future will I get a Copyright Strike? Now in the Description of each video, I have put links to the artist and also claimed that nothing is my own not even the image. Just go the the videos stated and you can check if I have done it or not. I am guessing it is a Content ID claim and not a strike but is there a chance that I get a strike in future?

Also, what I can do in future to not get these kind of claims? I acknowledged as all of the songs contain music from the owners as when making my music, I just change the pitch and tempo, and the rest stays original.

So will I get a copyright strike in future and what can I do to prevent this from happening?
Thats it!

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
You can't make minor pitch/tempo changes or put disclaimers like 'no copyright infringement intended', it's still a clear cut case of you using copyrighted material you have no right to.

If you want to prevent this from happening then make your own content instead of editing other people's work.

Reactions: ~ZERO

LJay

YTTALK Panty Thief
Reaction score
I acknowledged as all of the songs contain music from the owners as when making my music, I just change the pitch and tempo, and the rest stays original.
So you didn't have permission to use these musical arrangements, used them and credited them anyway but also changed the pitch and tempo within this music? Yeah, you dun goofed. This was a huge no-no. Even if you had permission to use the music you cannot just willy nilly change the arrangement of the music piece you are using.

To prevent this from happening in the future you can start by not using music you do not have the right to use. In addition you will want to find copyright free music. There are a ton of Artists on YouTube who are happy to let Users use their music without any strings attached. Furthermore do not take another persons music and change the arrangements or alter it in the way you did. Lastly, think about not using music.

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Nightcore is one of those things where it's good and a lot of people like it, BUT it's still not your property. You can't do that. They have full right to claim it. Also please never use bright red to block things out again.