Copyright music in a review video

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi,
I did a video review on JBL speaker and in order to test that speaker I found a random bass sound test on youtube and played that for around 40sec. Now all my video is completely new content and that part I used just to test speaker and now I have copyright music appearing so I cannot monetize that video and now it is already at 13k views (which is big for me considering that I have 450subscribers).
Now if I remove that song, the review will not be complete because viewers will not hear how the speaker performs. If I leave that song I will get 0$ from that video.
What to do, and how to avoid this in the future. This really makes no sense that that guy is now taking all the money from my hard effort just because I played his stupid bass sound test music.

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your video is that popular then take it down, re edit with some copyright free music and re upload. That should solve the problem.

pixellent

Reaction score
Unless you have more than 100.000 subscribers and get that "Verified" tick, never use any copyrighted material in your videos. There's nothing you can do about it now. Either reupload or remove the music.

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't see the relevance in the 100K subs and tick comment, Copyright owners own their work whether you're big on Youtube or not.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Re-uploading is not the case because I will never get that much views. I think I will leave it like this so at least I hope that video will bring me some subscribers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk