copyright infringement

ryker143

Reaction score
#1 my main question is why dont youtube will scan first for copyright strike issues then allow us to take next step or not , noobs like us uploading game play videos and getting strikes waiting for 6 months , even i didnt uploaded any movie, song

#2 well i got my copyright stike after i monitized gameplay video - well because of i monitized the video i got copyright strike ?

how youtube can catch us? i like to create a gamefootage like gta 5 gameplay or some ben 10 gameplay
recently i got my first strike when i uploaded a cartoon gameplay from that onwards i didnt take any step

will should i mute my game footage with mix some cool music - is that good idea (or google scanning total video not only audio ?)
commentary will avoid these copyright strikes?

or

suppose if i uploaded a ben 10 bike game - youtube can scan my video with cartoon network channel = chances of getting copyright strikes right?

wtf really asking every game publisher for permission uploading my own game play, footage ! even i am adding credits on description bs

Last edited:

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Crediting them in the description doesn't mean you can upload it and monetize it, the games are copyrighted, if you want to use it you need to request permission from the developers, or check to make sure their TOS allows it.

It's Copyright, and they can do what they want with the original, if they don't want you uploading videos of it, so be it, you can't do anything about it.

Also GTA V videos are allowed but I think you can't monetize them? And make sure to turn off the radio when driving in it.

Reactions: Qazplm

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You do not get copyright strikes due to monetization. You get a copyright strike when the copyright holder issues a DMCA complaint against your video, which can happen regardless of your monetization status.

ryker143

Reaction score
You do not get copyright strikes due to monetization. You get a copyright strike when the copyright holder issues a DMCA complaint against your video, which can happen regardless of your monetization status.
youtube automatically detects? or when only when person issues DMCA?