Copying a persons entire Tag Box?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I have no idea, but what I want to know is, how/where are they seeing/getting your tags to copy? And how/where are you seeing their tags to know yours were copied?
Both Tubebuddy and VidIQ have those functions I'm afraid (both viewing and mass-copying tags). It's not against the TOS that I know of to copy tags, unless they include metadata unrelated to the video they are being applied to.

Reactions: HoeLeeFuQQ

HoeLeeFuQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1492108747][/DOUBLEPOST]If they're putting your channel name in the tags, you could flag their video for misleading metadata:

Don't use misleading metadata
Do not include metadata in your video that is not directly related to your video. It may be tempting to use popular terms or names in the description or tags to increase views, but if your metadata includes names or words unrelated to your video, you may receive a strike and your video will be removed.

Example: If you make a video about baking a cake and your video is not at all related to a popular singer, you should not include that popular singer’s name in your tags or description. Doing so may cause your video to be removed and given a strike if it is flagged.

Source:
oh dam i did not kno this, i was thinking of using unrelated tags for my video so it can rank higher, but thank god i came across you post first, that would have been a disaster if my video got removed or i got a strike/flagged on my account, thanks again for this information!