Request Cool Funky Music NEEDED

Rachel Stewart

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if any musicians would be able to make music for my videos :) full credit will be given at this moment in time i can't offer any money all i can offer is credit (i have 130+ subs) thanks for your time

Reactions: GARDNSOUND

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i was wondering if any musicians would be able to make music for my videos :) full credit will be given at this moment in time i can't offer any money all i can offer is credit (i have 130+ subs) thanks for your time
I mediocre but maybe i can.

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can this be original songs that are lyrical? If so Please get back to me I can send a demo in max 1 week!

GARDNSOUND

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I've got a whole playlist worth of CC 3 stuff that you're welcome to look through. Let me know if any of them work.

Rachel Stewart

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Can this be original songs that are lyrical? If so Please get back to me I can send a demo in max 1 week!
yes of course[DOUBLEPOST=1477583486,1477583379][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I've got a whole playlist worth of CC 3 stuff that you're welcome to look through. Let me know if any of them work.
hey man I've had a listen and I'm loving what I'm hearing and would love to work with you??

Reactions: GARDNSOUND

GARDNSOUND

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Did you find a song that fits? :) Tell me which one and I'll email you the .wav file.

legotracksuit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Rachel I cant make any music for you, but have a look on the channel NCS they make copyright free music. All you have to do is put them in the description and put a link to the original video!

Reactions: Rachel Stewart