Cooking channel

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have returned to my cooking channel, so if you interested in that sort of thing it would be cool if you checked it out.

I have some pretty cool plans for my channel this year too, I am going to be looking into preserving and sharing what I learn with my viewers, and I am going to be looking into growing indoors too, probably hydro/aquaponics. As well as a few experiments and such with food and cooking processes.

Food-wise, I'm gonna be heading in a healthy direction but not giving up on the occasional treat and making the food nice to eat.

Anyhoo, that's my channel. Hopefully, it tickles your fancy.

Reactions: Amaan Rushdi

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Good luck with your cooking channel! What types of food will you be making?
Sorry, I don't know how I missed your reply. How rude of me. :)

At the moment I have a bit of a mix, a little baking, and a bunch of meals. Some healthier than others.

In the future, I'll be doing a mixture of unhealthy treats and healthier meals - I am trying to find a way to have a balanced diet so I can control my weight without sacrificing too many treats. Traditional Scottish food, as a means of exploring my own heritage. I'll be doing preserving - because I want to start growing food inside my kitchen, which will mean that I have plenty of fresh veg and herbs to preserve with, plus I really love a good chutney or something. Hopefully, if I can afford to start the project, I'd like to start learning about hydroponics and aquaponics to make convenient and highly efficient food in the home.