Short Film Controversial Subject! Taking submissions for 4 more days

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hey everyone, I have had several people respond to my previous post, and I am still taking submissions for a documentary on a very controversial subject for the next 4 days (until the 25th of July).

Ok, so first of all, this is not a debate forum. So please do not debate here.

I am looking for anyone who would like to submit a short video for a short documentary that I am creating about why some people leave religion/god/gods and become agnostic/atheist. If you have always been agnostic/atheist, you are also welcome to submit a video. Please contact me asap, as I am already starting the post production process with the videos I have received, and with some footage I took myself.

You do not have to show your face on camera (you can blur it out, etc.), and you can go by your username or an alias. I will not reveal your identity and I will not put any real names in the video if you do not want your name involved. You do not have to respond here, you can PM me through YouTube so others here will not know you are participating if you prefer. I will send you a list of questions that you can answer on camera. You can answer any one or all of the questions.

If you want your channel name mentioned as a "source" of video footage, I can include that in the credits. I will also include your social media links in the video description box if you request it.

Thank you to all participants!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
So it's kind of a "It's ok to leave religion" Documentary? Like I'm a christian but I try to help fellow christians understand atheists/agnostics too. I hate the way that so many of my "brethren" want to call them heathens and heretics and act like they're evil and this and that. It often is rooted in either the religious people they meet being hypocrites or fake, or due to pain in their life that didn't go away through faith and prayer, or due to a lot of searching to find logical answers to questions which lead them to the conclusion that God either doesn't exist or he isn't reachable. This is totally valid and far more honest than holding on to a faith you don't really believe, and I hate it when other christians try to demonize it or act like they "gave up" or like they've "turned to the darkness" or some b******t like that.

So my point is, if you're open to it, I might be an interesting addition, a christian who tries to understand and accept the atheist.

Reactions: unknown_user0032

YoungsterJulian

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I am interested 15, lived my whole life Catholic and I have thought about this subject a lot. But I dont get home until Aug 2. Will that be a problem? (sig for details)

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
So it's kind of a "It's ok to leave religion" Documentary? Like I'm a christian but I try to help fellow christians understand atheists/agnostics too. I hate the way that so many of my "brethren" want to call them heathens and heretics and act like they're evil and this and that. It often is rooted in either the religious people they meet being hypocrites or fake, or due to pain in their life that didn't go away through faith and prayer, or due to a lot of searching to find logical answers to questions which lead them to the conclusion that God either doesn't exist or he isn't reachable. This is totally valid and far more honest than holding on to a faith you don't really believe, and I hate it when other christians try to demonize it or act like they "gave up" or like they've "turned to the darkness" or some b******t like that.

So my point is, if you're open to it, I might be an interesting addition, a christian who tries to understand and accept the atheist.
Yes. I will gladly take your video submission if you would like. This is not a "one-view-only" documentary. I think your video would be a nice addition. Just contact me through YouTube so I can send you my email address and some questions, and you can add whatever you like as well. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1374437325,1374437295][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm interested! I'll send you a PM shortly :)
Thank you Frankie! I will gladly take a submission from you![DOUBLEPOST=1374437409][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am interested 15, lived my whole life Catholic and I have thought about this subject a lot. But I dont get home until Aug 2. Will that be a problem? (sig for details)
I will gladly take your submission for a follow-up documentary I will be doing in August or September. So yes, just PM me on YouTube so I can send you some questions you can answer in a video. Thanks!

Reactions: unknown_user0032