Short Film Controversial Subject Collab

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Ok, so first of all, this is not a debate forum. So please do not debate here.

I am looking for anyone who would like to submit a short video (30 to 90 seconds long) for a short documentary that I am creating about why some people leave religion/god/gods and become agnostic/atheist.

You do not have to show your face on camera (you can blur it out, etc.), and you can go by your username or an alias. I will not reveal your identity and I will not put any real names in the video if you do not want your name involved. You do not have to respond here, you can PM me through YouTube so others here will not know you are participating if you prefer.

If you want your channel name mentioned as a "source" of video footage, I can include that in the credits.

I'm happy to help as an atheist. When do you need it? Just seeing as it's 4th of July weekend
Anytime before the end of July is good. Thank you for your participation. PM me on YouTube and I will send you contact info. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1372917951,1372917906][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ill help man, PM me on youtube and Ill get you a clip by the end of the day :) Id love to be in it.
Awesome! I will PM you right now. Take your time if you want. I will be taking submissions until the end of July.

Are looking to do this from both points of view (those of a religious person vs an atheist), or are you focusing on one over the other?

Are looking to do this from both points of view (those of a religious person vs an atheist), or are you focusing on one over the other?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I am including both sides. If you would like to submit a video, message me on YouTube and I will send you some info. Let me know what you would like to contribute. :)

Back