Control Your DSLR With Your Computer

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Learn how to control your DSLR using your computer, its very easy to do and can help when focusing on yourself without a remote and more! @brodielawrence shows you how to do it :)

Tagging you amazing people :D Thanks to all who watch us regularly, we will have some awesome news coming soon too!

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @Pentra @ProfKranc @Comconoclast @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @WolfWraith @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4 @Symph @TommyTLG @Jaguar550

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Stef you too are awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1407812451][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooh exciting :)
It sure is and its quite a big change (not a worrisome one lol) but its going to be so worth it :) I was meant to have the above post merge automatically since you liked the thread :D

Reactions: RedFox and Crown

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Brodie is awesome.

Someone get this guy his own TV show, asap. Seriously, I enjoyed that video quite a bit. ^.^ That's pretty badass how you can see the live camera view like that on your laptop. D:

Big change? D: I'm worried now, even though you said it's not a worrisome one. *deep breaths*