Contents..

What up guys.
Well I realized that I got some music that don't belong to me and Youtube doesn't allow me to monetize them.. and I don't want to change the song or delete the video cause then it will deleted.. I just wrote a message to the artists of the songs but i dont know if they will ever answer cause they have like "110.000" Likes and stuff the bands are "Blue Foundation, Deluxe, Epik High".. the other thing is no network will ever accept me if I have contents that don't belong to me.. what should I do!?

That does kind of suck, especially since they are interesting videos.
You may be able to license their music, but it would be expensive. I have never done it, but you might start with ASCAP.
Your best bet is to remove the videos and edit your footage to accompany a song that you have the rights to use.

Just use that video as a kind of "promotion" to your channel.

Thanks for the answers!
Well I don't want to pay any money.. and I wanted just to keep the videos, but if I tell the network that I won't monetize those videos will I still get accepted or won't I?

Thanks for the answers!
Well I don't want to pay any money.. and I wanted just to keep the videos, but if I tell the network that I won't monetize those videos will I still get accepted or won't I?
There fear factor is you getting a strike for using music without permission or rights, the network can be shut down if partners get a ton of strikes that's usually the reason they never partner anyone who has copyright on their channels. You could ask the network or you can just private the video if that's the only video that's holding you back.
I highly doubt they will give you even a non-commercial licence for the song though for free. There usually around something crazy like $500

Back