Content verification program

Govar

Reaction score
Hello ,
I have applied for content verification program and it got denied because I didn't know how to apply .
My channel belongs to a TV . we have all rights and trademarks and all those kind of stuff.
does anyone know how to apply and what are the requirement and can anyone give me tips on what should I prepare to be able to apply .
or anyone has screenshots or template of it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Govar

Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Govar

How many media assets do you own sole rights to? The number will have a bearing on whether or not you are accepted. Also whether your content is frequently uploaded illegally will also come into it. If your catalogue is under 1000 units, you may have difficulty getting in; for full Content ID I think it may be 2000+.

You must use a company-domain based email address, not a free email service address.

Last edited:

Govar

Reaction score
We are TV so we have daily program , obviously we have over 2k contents .
But I don't really know how to fill the forum and there are not any legit tutorials teaching me how to fill the form .
Previously I applied and because of wrong filling it got denied so this time I want someone help to teach me how exactly fill the form . Can you please help me with that !

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
We are TV so we have daily program , obviously we have over 2k contents .
But I don't really know how to fill the forum and there are not any legit tutorials teaching me how to fill the form .
Previously I applied and because of wrong filling it got denied so this time I want someone help to teach me how exactly fill the form . Can you please help me with that !
Are you able to private message yet, Govar? If not, give me a day or two to look that form over and get back to you. I think one of the things they may look for is formal copyrights filed with your government, and sole ownership of media involved.

I've also been denied; and I think it may be because only my audio is under sole ownership. Have you also tried the Content Verification Programme?

Govar

Reaction score
Are you able to private message yet, Govar? If not, give me a day or two to look that form over and get back to you. I think one of the things they may look for is formal copyrights filed with your government, and sole ownership of media involved.

I've also been denied; and I think it may be because only my audio is under sole ownership. Have you also tried the Content Verification Programme?
Hello ,
Thank you for the response . Sure If you like to talk you can email me : kymnbykurdsat@gmail.com
Yeah like we have all the trademarks and logos that have been issued . And also if they want we can provide them anything because we seriously own those contents .
The problem is I don't know what the form really ask you to provide . I filled it with random information last time .
This time is really sensitive and I have to fill it with accurate information but I don't know how !
I hope you find me anything that guide me and tell me what's the most accurate way to fill the form.

Reactions: UKHypnotist

Govar

Reaction score
I'm sorry when I edit it says error occurred. And I'm very new to this platform I doureally know how to DM .[DOUBLEPOST=1504870689,1504870547][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you please send me the form sample and how I should submit it.