Content ID Claims "Not in a good standing" what?

Well it's not content, and if you don't have the rights/permission of said content, they can do that.

Don't upload content you don't own, and you wouldn't be in this situation.

They can kick you out of network because of it,
Music is always something you better can mute if you want to make a video, even if the music is in the game it doesn't give you rights to monetize it.

Well it's not content, and if you don't have the rights/permission of said content, they can do that.

Don't upload content you don't own, and you wouldn't be in this situation.

You do realize that most partner networks are for gaming right? So of course they would upload games.[DOUBLEPOST=1392320487,1392320424][/DOUBLEPOST]
You do realize that most partner networks are for gaming right? So of course they would upload games plus these problems have been resolved, just not quite sure howto.
[DOUBLEPOST=1392320553][/DOUBLEPOST]
They can kick you out of network because of it,
Music is always something you better can mute if you want to make a video, even if the music is in the game it doesn't give you rights to monetize it.
Didn't even plan on monetizing matched 3rd party content vids. But a Content ID Claim? Sheesh.

You do realize that most partner networks are for gaming right? So of course they would upload games.[DOUBLEPOST=1392320487,1392320424][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1392320553][/DOUBLEPOST]
Didn't even plan on monetizing matched 3rd party content vids. But a Content ID Claim? Sheesh.
That's a big myth. Most networks don't have game licenses, or as many as they seem

In the end, it doesn't matter. You uploaded content you don't own the rights to.

That's a big myth. Most networks don't have game licenses, or as many as they seem

In the end, it doesn't matter. You uploaded content you don't own the rights to.

Yet I can dispute it for the proper reasons.
Many I know have done so, even though most were unpartnered.

I'm partnered with a gaming (mostly) network so I should have the right to record games.
NOPE-Dean-Ambrose-2.jpg

Yet I can dispute it for the proper reasons.
Many I know have done so, even though most were unpartnered.

If you know all this, then why ask for help? Go, dispute, or leave it alone. However, the fact remains that if you continue doing it, it'll be detrimental to your channel.

If you know all this, then why ask for help? Go, dispute, or leave it alone. However, the fact remains that if you continue doing it, it'll be detrimental to your channel.
I don't know what to say in the dispute. Should have it in my txt document but I can't find it. :([DOUBLEPOST=1392321268,1392321247][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can't dispute it, they own the content, disputing it will fail and give a Copyright Strike which is worse..
Why have others managed to dispute it then?

Back