Content ID Abuser???

sev12

Reaction score
Hello, there is a party who works with BelieveDigital (Believe A.) network and he keeps abusing the content id system, he blocks every single upload and monetizes it on his own behalf and acts on behalf of every artist.
All the content are in public domain and they're from Iran which is not even under any DMCA Laws, and I've personally asked all the artists and they don't even know who these people are? and they never gave any permission to them to sell,distribute their content on Itunes or monetize them on YouTube. We've successfully countered around 10 copyright strikes against them and won all the cases, but until when? YouTube clearly states in their TOS that it's against the rules to abuse the content id system and you can get banned! how come it doesn't happen to this party???I've won 10 cases against them, and other associate channels won a lot of disputes against them too and still nothing, who do we have to contact for this? because this party keeps blocking,rejecting disputes and monetizing everything for himself, the only thing we can do is keep filing counter notifications and it takes forever to release each video 1 by 1.
This party literally has someone in Germany who joined Believe Network and keeps registering content every other day and claims them and monetizes them as his own.

We've contacted YouTube's Copyright team but they're not doing anything, and we keep getting same robotic responses over and over, we've reported the channel and still nothing.

This has been going on for 8 months or so, and everyday a new claim and new blocked content.
Please help me out and let me know who to contact and what to do about this content id abuse?

Also one of the other associate channels, filed 8 disputes all together (2nd dispute rejected) in same day and received 2 strikes, is this a new rule? each 4 takedown counts a 1 strike? or it's because he filed all of them at once in same day??? please clear this up too, it's very confusing.

Thank you for any kind of help.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fortunately, earnings go into a pot now and go to the "winner" when a counter claim is filed, but Youtube is huge, so it's hard for the "admins" to get to everything. I once got a claim for using the Godzilla theme and it was by some Spanish channel that clearly did not have the rights. I think they even downvoted me for calling them out. All you can really do is keep reporting them and try whatever direct communication is available to do so.