Content Creator Studio

Would you utilize a studio where you can use professional equipment to create better quality content

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Prymal

I am looking to get some feedback from the content creators perspective on a business venture I am partaking. I am going to look into opening up a content creators studio, where creators can utilize professional equipment and software to provide quality content such as a soundproof room for audio, gaming computers w/ capture cards, video game systems, multiple editing software, green screen rooms and much more. I want to setup this studio for those who can't afford the pricey equipment to make great quality videos. This will give those the opportunity to do so. This will come at a small monthly membership fee which has yet to be determined. I would love to get some feedback and I will have a poll above that will ask the simple question, if this studio was provided for your use, would you utilize it?

Thank you.

I think that's a good idea!
Having good quality equpiment to make videos with would help so many people out and give them a head start on their youtube channel so they can eventually buy and set up their own equipment,
I don't know how much i'd use something like this as i'm
1. socially awkward
and 2. way too scatterbrained to come up with good content to film ina studio like that
This kind of space would also be really good for collabing! Meeting new people in a safer environment than inviting them to your own house is a good idea!

I love this idea, however I don't think I would participate. I have to be pretty comfortable where I'm recording (how do people vlog in public?) so I prefer to record alone. I also feel like i would be under pressure if I was in the recording room while there were other people in queue. Also, do you expect everyone who comes in to know exactly how to work all of the software? Some users who aren't technically savvy would probably still love to participate in this. Will a basic knowledge of the equipment be required upon membership approval?

I love this idea, however I don't think I would participate. I have to be pretty comfortable where I'm recording (how do people vlog in public?) so I prefer to record alone. I also feel like i would be under pressure if I was in the recording room while there were other people in queue. Also, do you expect everyone who comes in to know exactly how to work all of the software? Some users who aren't technically savvy would probably still love to participate in this. Will a basic knowledge of the equipment be required upon membership approval?

That was something that was brought up and we would have people working that would have the knowledge to assist others who don't have the expertise to handle the software or equipment on their own. Also, setting up workshops to with experienced content creators and being able to pick their brain on the knowledge they have about the business.

Back