CONSTRUCTIVE Feedback for a weird video I made, please?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I'm not really sure about this one. First of all I feel as though you are zoomed in way too close. The editing was little messy (I'm not the best with that myself). I recommend watching some parodies, looking into some visual editing tutorials as well. Sometimes simple is better. Good luck.
Well thank you. I became aware that my full face wasn’t in frame while I was editing, but there wasn’t much I could do, also it wasn’t my main concern while filming because I felt like poooooooop at the time. But my most recent video is a little better about that. I’ll try to be more mindful still as I continue! when you talk about the messy editing, can you give me some examples so I know what to look out for? I’ve adopted the “bad on purpose” approach for my videos, but maybe it isn’t reading the way I mean for it to read- so can you tell me what points you’d give as examples in my video? I don’t mean to be a pain in the butt I just wanna see where you are coming from so I know what to fix thank you for taking the time to give advice!