Constructive Criticism

EliDoesItAll

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone just looking for some constructive criticism on how my editing skills are so far?? I know my first video was kinda ehhhh but I hope I've gotten better since then hopefully some more experienced editors or just people with a more creative eye can give me some critiques on how I'm doing :)

Thank you everyone for the support!!

FrostFistAce

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with your editing but you should be the ultimate guide for if you improved or not.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the changes in editing from the first to the latest video. The latest one kinda explains what's going on whereas the first video shows just him building with legos (which I love the concept of that! reviewing and building legos? freaking smart!)

Reactions: EliDoesItAll

EliDoesItAll

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the changes in editing from the first to the latest video. The latest one kinda explains what's going on whereas the first video shows just him building with legos (which I love the concept of that! reviewing and building legos? freaking smart!)
Thank you for your comment and yeah we really just want to show that I am actually building it, which is why we show the whole process!!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for your comment and yeah we really just want to show that I am actually building it, which is why we show the whole process!!
It really resonated with me because I love legos and played with them as a kid so I love the idea

EliDoesItAll

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really resonated with me because I love legos and played with them as a kid so I love the idea
I'm glad you liked it and I could bring you that childhood happy feeling back!! Don't forget you can never be too old for LEGOS!!!!