Constructive criticism needed!!!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys!!!

I just started learning photoshop and I have created 3 logos and a channel art so far. I think they are decent for not knowing what I'm doing and not having much experience yet. I am looking for other people's opinions and looking for any help or suggestions people have. Any kind of feedback would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance and hope to see if you like the designs I have made!

Click the twitter link for the channel art and new logo!
https://twitter.com/JayyDaGawd/status/907293507483783168

first logo.jpgJ logo.jpg

Last edited:

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi there. i'm a professional designer and let me tell you that your two logos are not that bad for a beginner. i'm willing to help you improve. I would change the colors and smooth the backgrounds for example. Looking forward to see more of your work mate. Cheers!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hi there. i'm a professional designer and let me tell you that your two logos are not that bad for a beginner. i'm willing to help you improve. I would change the colors and smooth the backgrounds for example. Looking forward to see more of your work mate. Cheers!
appreciate the kind words and thank you for the help!

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I prefer the 2nd one, it has higher contrast. The first one has too many color elements that blend into the background.

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Both are not bad but I like the second one better. The first one has a pretty "aggressive" color scheme if you know what I mean. The second one makes a much more relaxed and cool impression, because the color scheme is more is the area of cyan-blue-purple. Also, I personally would prefer a more simplistic background on the second image, but that's my taste.

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Both are not bad but I like the second one better. The first one has a pretty "aggressive" color scheme if you know what I mean. The second one makes a much more relaxed and cool impression, because the color scheme is more is the area of cyan-blue-purple. Also, I personally would prefer a more simplistic background on the second image, but that's my taste.
Thanks for the feedback![DOUBLEPOST=1505151929,1505149886][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would appreciate it if you could give me some feedback on a new logo I created as well as a channel art I created! I would appreciate it very much![DOUBLEPOST=1505151987][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you could check out my new logo and my new channel art I just created and give me some feedback that would be much appreciated!

Reide

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't like the colour combinations. If you look at opposing colours and stuff or your colour wheel you'll see complementary colours. These work well.

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I don't like the colour combinations. If you look at opposing colours and stuff or your colour wheel you'll see complementary colours. These work well.
thanks for the feedback!