Constructive Criticism. Honest Feedback

mRio

Reaction score
Hope you guys are doing well. My name is Mario and I make comedy skits/vlog type videos with a humanoid robot character that I made. Nowadays, it seems really difficult to try to get views with skits. I am heard everything from make good thumbnails, niche, be different, etc etc. However, I feel my thumbnails arent all that bad and my new robot character sure it something different. I have been stuck at 83 subs for the longest. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. :)

fuentesalbertomario

Reaction score
I would appreciate honest criticism for this funny video

Thank you in advance for your help and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi,

Can you put a video or you channel up for me to review, I don't mind looking through your videos and giving my opinion/feedback, I do comedy(ish) videos so I can maybe help you in areas that I have done or learnt :)

Cheers
Ger

Hope you guys are doing well. My name is Mario and I make comedy skits/vlog type videos with a humanoid robot character that I made. Nowadays, it seems really difficult to try to get views with skits. I am heard everything from make good thumbnails, niche, be different, etc etc. However, I feel my thumbnails arent all that bad and my new robot character sure it something different. I have been stuck at 83 subs for the longest. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. :)

DieMan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Hey guy!

So, first of all, thank you for making this. It always takes some guts to create something and show it to the world :)

1. I like absurd comedy, and I like when stuff doesn't make sense. That being said, I did not get most of the video.

2. I liked the growl you make when you point at the steak, and I like the abrupt ending, but besides that, I did not get it.

3. I feel like the repeated editing of you stumbeling from 0:10 - 0:21 kinda took the wind out of the video.

4. I feel the same way about the part from 0:27 - 0:37. Also the sound seemed to disappear during this period.

I think what you are making are really niche, and is properly targeted towards a specific audience. I think you got a cool chaotic energy over you and your videos, which could reach a broader audience (Like How2Basic did), but I think it needs more refinement to get to that part.

Generally, I think you should ask yourself what you want to get out of your videos, and then go for that. If you want to hit a broader audience, maybe do something that is more relatable. It seems like your videos are inspired by the salt meme guy.

Why not make your channel into a meme parody channel where you imitate famous memes? That could make it more relatable to the audience.

But hey, this is just my opinions. In the end, the most important part is that you enjoy what you are doing!

Take care, and good luck!