Considering Expanding

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys,

So as you know I have two channels, Yu-Gi-Oh and Vegas. Or you may not know and I'm telling you now lol. Anyway, I'm comfortable with the Vegas channel now, as that's a little more for fun and it's growing at an acceptable pace. My Yu-Gi-Oh channel is inconsistent in growth. Since it's such a niche audience I'm considering adding an additional 3 - 4 uploads a week on a specific schedule. Working schedule I have now:

Monday - Serious Deck Profiles (For the more competitive players that need ideas for competition.)
Tuesday - Editorial (Current Events/how tos, etc.)
Wednesday - Real Life Duels (Play The Game in Real Life)
Thursday - Beers and Banlists (Discussing the Game as a Whole and how to make it more fair)
Friday - Pack Opening (Helps players determine if they should buy product or not)
Saturday - Honest Deck Profiles (A Parody of the Honest Trailers concept that's unique to our Yu-Gi-Oh Channel, our most popular episode)
Sunday - Duel Diaries (New segment, we'll play online duels testing the deck we profiled that week.)

It seems like a massive undertaking. I haven't had as much support from my partner in crime (He hasn't hardly been on the show in a month) But my friends in the community helped me Bulk Record a bunch of episodes recently so I'd have some more support from the homies so it feels a bit more manageable.

Would it make sense for me to do a trial week like that then if it's manageable change the schedule?

Any experience in this regard would be outstanding. Thanks all!