Comedy Considering Collab for Series Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

WGC Productions

Wild Goose Chase Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
In two weeks we're going to start releasing the second season of our web series: Dafuq Series. In short, this is a comedic web series consisting of short skits that have dafuq moments. I've been thinking of maybe having an episode or two where other youtubers could send us their short dafuq skits and mix them together or maybe just write an episode that features different youtubers. Go check out a couple episodes from the first season on my channel and let me know if you're interested :) Season 2 is already much more crazy and hilarious than the last so be ready for that as well :p

Tiggy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks funny man :)
I am still making my vids.
Message me if you would like to collab :)

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Looks funny man :)
I am still making my vids.
Message me if you would like to collab :)

Im really looking for collabs with anyone that would like to right now so sure :p

Tiggy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, message me, and we can set one up :)
I need a few people for my Brain Blast too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371919395,1371915277][/DOUBLEPOST]REPLY TO INBOX MESSAGE:

That sounds like alot of fun :D
Do you scrap alot of views together?
If not, maybe you should revise
C.V.R
You have to be CONSISTANT bringing out new vids.
You have to make you vids have VALUE, meaning don't make pointless 1 minute vids
You have to do something REMARKABLE, this means you need to do something that has thought, not just silly, pointless vids. If you tie these rules together you will make great vids! :D
My videos, I am currently making, are questions, asked by the general public, that I and my team answer :)

I can not use the inbox yet :/

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
In two weeks we're going to start releasing the second season of our web series: Dafuq Series. In short, this is a comedic web series consisting of short skits that have dafuq moments. I've been thinking of maybe having an episode or two where other youtubers could send us their short dafuq skits and mix them together or maybe just write an episode that features different youtubers. Go check out a couple episodes from the first season on my channel and let me know if you're interested :) Season 2 is already much more crazy and hilarious than the last so be ready for that as well :p
Ohhh I wanna dafuq! Can I dafuq with you guys?

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Okay, message me, and we can set one up :)
I need a few people for my Brain Blast too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371919395,1371915277][/DOUBLEPOST]REPLY TO INBOX MESSAGE:

That sounds like alot of fun :D
Do you scrap alot of views together?
If not, maybe you should revise
C.V.R
You have to be CONSISTANT bringing out new vids.
You have to make you vids have VALUE, meaning don't make pointless 1 minute vids
You have to do something REMARKABLE, this means you need to do something that has thought, not just silly, pointless vids. If you tie these rules together you will make great vids! :D
My videos, I am currently making, are questions, asked by the general public, that I and my team answer :)

I can not use the inbox yet :/

We get a decent amount of views on each episode. Since last season we've racked in a bunch more subscribers and we've put in a ton more work into the episodes we have finished so view count should go up a good amount

Ohhh I wanna dafuq! Can I dafuq with you guys?

Of course you can! Take a look at the first season and let me know if you have any ideas on what we could do. I was thinking we have one episode where we have all the youtubers that are interested in that episode.

Le Fancy Narwhal

The Fanciest of All Narwhals
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Gamer
I might be interested. Would we be making our own skits and sending them to you, or are we using skits you make up and we act out?

Le Fancy Narwhal

The Fanciest of All Narwhals
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Gamer
You totally make your own skits and send them over my way :)
Haha, alright, well, when would you need them in? and should I send them to you through the forums, or do you wanna give me your email?

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Haha, alright, well, when would you need them in? and should I send them to you through the forums, or do you wanna give me your email?

Whenever you would like to send them my way. You can try sending over the forums and if that doesn't work I'll give you my email or skype or something

Reactions: Le Fancy Narwhal
Status
Not open for further replies.