Music Composer Looking For Collabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesand

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi There,

My name is Martynas and I make music. My channel is offering copyright-free content for people to use in their work. I make cinematic, Instrumental, piano, guitar, soundtrack type of tracks that usually fits into Motivational, Inspirational, Emotional type of music.

On top of that, I am looking for ways to grow as an artist and as a Youtuber.

I am willing to score for your project, collab on a song, collab on a video, make you an intro, outro, and so on!
Also, looking for promotional channels who can distribute my work!

If you are interested and like my music, want to work with me - Drop me a message on Twitter (@martynlaur or Instagram @Martynas_Lau)

Thanks! Take care!

Reactions: Farley Productions

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I really love your music bud. =]
I have plans for a ton of short films after this busy year with my other projects wrap up. I'd definitely be interested in having you compose some music for them. They wouldn't be action-related so they shouldn't be too hard. But your work is definitely beautiful.

I've always been a fan of instrumental/choir/beautiful/intense music. I never listen to regular music like pop, rock, etc. Like everyone else I talk to on a day to day basis.
I'm currently working on a new intro for a series of videos. It's only 5 seconds but I haven't decided what music to put to it yet.

Anyways keep up the good work! I definitely look forward to contacting you again. =]

Whitesand

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I really love your music bud. =]
I have plans for a ton of short films after this busy year with my other projects wrap up. I'd definitely be interested in having you compose some music for them. They wouldn't be action-related so they shouldn't be too hard. But your work is definitely beautiful.

I've always been a fan of instrumental/choir/beautiful/intense music. I never listen to regular music like pop, rock, etc. Like everyone else I talk to on a day to day basis.
I'm currently working on a new intro for a series of videos. It's only 5 seconds but I haven't decided what music to put to it yet.

Anyways keep up the good work! I definitely look forward to contacting you again. =]
Thanks, buddy! I'm looking forward as well!

Reactions: Farley Productions

The3rdFace

Reaction score
Hey man
Good work! Do you also do mixings? Im a composer myself and I also go into that direction of orchestral stuff sometimes, yet I always mix different elements into it as well. It'd sure be interesting to collaborate or re-arrange some of your songs or add your style to one of mine. :)

Whitesand

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey man
Good work! Do you also do mixings? Im a composer myself and I also go into that direction of orchestral stuff sometimes, yet I always mix different elements into it as well. It'd sure be interesting to collaborate or re-arrange some of your songs or add your style to one of mine. :)
Hey! Thank you!
I haven't done many mixings, but we could definitely try something out!
If you have twitter @martynlaur or instagram @martynas_lau - message me and we could talk further!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Lets collab

@Timothy Randy

This thread is from May. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Reactions: Timothy Randy
Status
Not open for further replies.