Services Compose music for Youtubers

Alessio Bertoldi

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm studying music composition and I would love to compose for someone.
I find that most youtubers use electronic music but I can compose film-like orchestral soundtracks to set that particular channel apart from the others. It can be either an intro or maybe background music.
Hit me up if you are interested and would like to know more.
I would definitely be up to compose new music for every video to make it more interesting.
I would charge very little to no money.
With regards,
Alessio

TheItaLianStaLLion || Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,
I find that most youtubers use electronic music but I can compose film-like orchestral soundtracks to set that particular channel apart from the others. It can be either an intro or maybe background music.
I would definitely be up to compose new music for every video to make it more interesting.
With regards,
Alessio
Sure hit me up with a PM and I'd like to discuss this more. The beginning of my videos are Italian themed so something like what you're aiming for seems alright. I'd like to discuss this further in a Private convo.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,
With regards,
Alessio
I use dramatic orchestral music in some of my dog videos... I use them to make a regular tug of war match seem dramatic for example and also in my slow motion videos. I actually uploaded one today that used dramatic music if you want to see what I mean. I'd love to have some original tracks, it would be cool if you could orchestrate the sounds to match the video. Do you have examples of what you have done?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,
With regards,
Alessio
Hi!!! I have a cooking channel and I need a music intro for my channel!Can you help me and make sth for me?I am from Greece and I would like sth greek themed if possible.Thank you!

Last edited: