Complete: iGamer for iLyGamingClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would comment on those interested in gaming, people who flock around the popular gaming channels. I would like to do that but it would look spammy doing that on my own comments and I would prefer not to, you honestly would get better results in the gaming niche :)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, just be yourself, eventually subscribers will run along to you. I know i have a very little subscriber count and im not the best person to tell you, but its better to get a shoutout when you have more than two videos up for people to view. They will get bored. Just go with the flow for a while and see what happens.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niche_market

It is basically your target audience, the people who you want to subscribe and those who you want to come back and watch your videos, these are the people you should communicate with and these people are gamers if you have a gaming channel, for example our YTDesigner channel, whilst it wouldn't appeal to people who can do graphics, it would appeal to those who cant or dont have the software, time etc which is a lot more general than gaming.

Click your username> Settings > then the change link under your current icon and upload it.

iLy_xSNiiP3R

Reaction score
IT DOESNT work it says. Because it would only let me download the icons pack and i found the blue one but it wont let me get to it when i click browse i cant find it. I found the pack but it wont do it that way

iLy_xSNiiP3R

Reaction score
IT DOESNT work it says. Because it would only let me download the icons pack and i found the blue one but it wont let me get to it when i click browse i cant find it. I found the pack but it wont do it that way

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When they open drag the one you want onto your desktop, that should work, or right click the .zip file and click Extract or something similar and then go in the folder they extract to :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem, I will probably do some videos on these sort of things as I know there will be people not so sure even if they're basic things to others. Glad its working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.