Competition for YouTubers?

Tayo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been thinking about this for months now.

I think it'd be cool and fun to set up competitions on my channel for other youtubers to get some attention and show off their stuff, but with a channel my size (1.3k), would it really work? I'm worried people won't want to participate b/c they think I won't be able to do much for them.

It wouldn't be just a one-time thing, I figure if the first competition turns out great then I would do more and change it up every time. Like have one competition be to remix a song for me, another be to just make a funny video on a game I've played, etc etc.

I figure it'd benefit both of us, the winner(s) and my channel as well. Also it would help me to meet more awesome people cause I struggle so much in finding cool peeps and making friends.

Lemme know what you think! Would you want to join in? Throw out some ideas for a competition! I'm thinking I'll stick to pointing out 3 winners, like first, second, third; channel links in description, channel avi and name in video, all that jazz.

Vbstein

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Could be interesting.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, it's worth a try. Lots of people would be interested in this.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the video ideas/planning forum

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a good idea and with the law of abundance at play, as long as you're able to find those willing, I think you'd be able to pull this off

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
with a bigger audience it would most likely attract a lot of attention, but you got to start somewhere right?

SnoopingTurtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It is always worth a shot, create a test of proof like video for it and see how it goes :)