• lego speed build
  • speed build
  • lego review
  • race plane review
  • lego city great vehicles
  • lego city great vehicles set
  • lego city
Description:
Lego Race Plane speed build and review. The Lego Race Plane is red and goes really fast!

The Lego Race Plane is easy and fun to build. Become a pilot and fly a Race Plane! The set number of the lego race plane set is 60144 and it's part of the Lego City Great Vehicles set.

Enjoy watching Toys For Kids channel where you can find all kinds of toys for kids and videos for kids.

More Lego kids youtube videos coming soon!

<OUR_MUSIC_COPYRIGHT_URLS>

Competitor:

Video:
watch?v=umSHBybRJm0

Tags:
  • Lego Race Plane
  • Lego City Race Plane
  • lego plane
  • lego 60144
  • lego city
  • 60144 Review
  • Lego 60144 Review
  • BrickSpeedBuilds
  • Brick Speed Builds
  • Speed Build
  • Lego Speed Build
  • 4K lego speed build
  • brick speed builds city
  • lego 6
  • lego 60
  • how to
  • driver
  • pilot
  • lego city 2017
  • best lego city
Description:
LEGO City Race Plane - LEGO 60144 Speed Build
Do you like LEGO? Experience and feel as if you're building them yourself in just a fraction of the time. Subscribe and follow Brick Speed Builds for more LEGO Speed Builds, now all in 4K
Subscribe ➜ <COMPETITOR_SUBSCRIBE_LINK>

Get ready to put on an amazing show from the skies with the LEGO® City Race Plane, featuring a spinning propeller and opening cockpit. Includes a minifigure.
• Includes a pilot minifigure.
• Features a spinning propeller, landing gear and an opening cockpit.
• Spin the propeller and get ready to take to the air!
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
• Race Plane measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.

Price: $9.99
Pieces: 89

Theorycrafting:

There are a few undisputed facts:
  • Competitor has more subscribers.
  • Competitor has more views.
  • Competitor has more likes / dislikes.
  • Competitor has been on Youtube longer.
  • Competitor has been inactive for several months.
My description is 50%/50% SEO and readabality. Is this a good practice or should I go natural text without placing keywords in the text? Are there something missing from the description? Or should I remove something from it?

What do you think of my tags? Are there too many? Are there any tags that could hurt our SEO? Should I modify or add tags?

What can I do to dethrone all of my competitors with the video given in the example.

While these are fairly precise questions I'm not trying to get this exact video to shine. I'm using this video as an example as I found so similar video from a competitor. I find it easier to understand the overall mechanics while using such precise questions.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Because this is very channel-specific, it has been moved to the channel feedback forum. ^_^

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Google recommends natural text descriptions that help the algo understand what your video is about. The first few lines are important, the rest quickly decreases in importance. For tags, the first 6-12 tags are important, the rest are pretty much worthless. They neither hurt nor enhance the placement of your video. Same for title, the first few characters are the most important, the end less so. Your title should contain your 2 kws you want to rank for, so should the first 1-2 lines of your description, and your first several tags. I prefer natural text with a high keyword density. Identify your top 5-8 keywords, and write 2-3 paragraphs for it. I also fill the tag field full up.

Your competitor is doing the right thing with tags. He wants to rank for the specific model of the kit and lego variation keywords. He is laser targeting You are not doing the right thing, you wish to rank for "video for kids" and "toys for kids". Your competitors for those kws are 5M+ sub and 2B+ view channels, you will not rank there. Same for "kids toys", no chance, sorry. I can barely rank for "kids toys". It's hyper competitive. Stick those general, unrankable keywords at the end of your tag field: kid, toy, kid toy, kids video, toys for kids, etc, etc....

As to dethroning, you have some options. 1. Adwords campaign, I think $10-$20/day would easily dethrone them. That's the easiest and quickest way. 2. Look at the channels highest view video - it's Batman. That tells you there is interest in Batman lego. Compare the views to Pilgrim's Feast. That tells me do more Batman lego videos. Don;t do Pilgrim feast lego videos. 3. Alighn your videos to tent pole events - what movies are coming out and are there lego sets for those?

I don't know much about the lego sub-vertical, but I would say it does not have much viral potential. Can you think of ways to up the content? I don't want to suggest you have "bad babies" flush it down the toilet, or have Joker crush it under the car, or go on trend with kids channels' ridiculous antics :) , but do look at how you can make it stand out from the other lego videos out there. Ultimately Yt is entertainment, what's the best way you can entertain your target audience? Offer them something different, something they have not seen before, and the Yt algo will reward you with wonderful pots of gold ever month.

Pierce's Mom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Google recommends natural text descriptions that help the algo understand what your video is about. The first few lines are important, the rest quickly decreases in importance. For tags, the first 6-12 tags are important, the rest are pretty much worthless. They neither hurt nor enhance the placement of your video. Same for title, the first few characters are the most important, the end less so. Your title should contain your 2 kws you want to rank for, so should the first 1-2 lines of your description, and your first several tags. I prefer natural text with a high keyword density. Identify your top 5-8 keywords, and write 2-3 paragraphs for it. I also fill the tag field full up.

Your competitor is doing the right thing with tags. He wants to rank for the specific model of the kit and lego variation keywords. He is laser targeting You are not doing the right thing, you wish to rank for "video for kids" and "toys for kids". Your competitors for those kws are 5M+ sub and 2B+ view channels, you will not rank there. Same for "kids toys", no chance, sorry. I can barely rank for "kids toys". It's hyper competitive. Stick those general, unrankable keywords at the end of your tag field: kid, toy, kid toy, kids video, toys for kids, etc, etc....

As to dethroning, you have some options. 1. Adwords campaign, I think $10-$20/day would easily dethrone them. That's the easiest and quickest way. 2. Look at the channels highest view video - it's Batman. That tells you there is interest in Batman lego. Compare the views to Pilgrim's Feast. That tells me do more Batman lego videos. Don;t do Pilgrim feast lego videos. 3. Alighn your videos to tent pole events - what movies are coming out and are there lego sets for those?

I don't know much about the lego sub-vertical, but I would say it does not have much viral potential. Can you think of ways to up the content? I don't want to suggest you have "bad babies" flush it down the toilet, or have Joker crush it under the car, or go on trend with kids channels' ridiculous antics :) , but do look at how you can make it stand out from the other lego videos out there. Ultimately Yt is entertainment, what's the best way you can entertain your target audience? Offer them something different, something they have not seen before, and the Yt algo will reward you with wonderful pots of gold ever month.
That's very informative thank you again! Lol, referring to your analogy, you must be the leprechaun whose found all the rainbows. :). May I pick your brain?
In the beginning when you were starting off, did you ever use TubeBuddy? I'm currently using it to try to target tags that both non competitive and also searched fairly often making it a Good keyword supposedly. Oddly enough, some of the tags are ranking, but my video still has low views. In this scenario, do you recommend running an in display ad? Is it also a good idea to run ad on older videos or only on videos just released? Sorry, if some of these questions were answered previously in other posts. I'm trying to go through all your past comments and learning along the way.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's very informative thank you again! Lol, referring to your analogy, you must be the leprechaun whose found all the rainbows. :). May I pick your brain?
In the beginning when you were starting off, did you ever use TubeBuddy? I'm currently using it to try to target tags that both non competitive and also searched fairly often making it a Good keyword supposedly. Oddly enough, some of the tags are ranking, but my video still has low views. In this scenario, do you recommend running an in display ad? Is it also a good idea to run ad on older videos or only on videos just released? Sorry, if some of these questions were answered previously in other posts. I'm trying to go through all your past comments and learning along the way.
I did and do use Tubebuddy, but not for tags too much. I use it to bulk update cards mostly. Also getting a quick snapshot of channels. The problem with tags is that kids don't search generally. They open up Yt, kids app, and click on what's there. Then they run through the recommended or playlists, sometimes they click cards, or end screen suggested or auto-run. For a long time I did worry about ranking for tags, but then I realized tags and all your meta-data is just the way for the algo to understand what your video is about. Where it ranks on search is irrelevant (unless you are in DIY or recipes or How To vertical). What's important is to show up on suggested of relevant video by categorizing your video as best as possible. For that, the Yt search bar auto suggest is best, and also seeing what other channels are doing with their tags for the type of videos you make. Don't copy exactly, but get the general idea of what tags are used.

Old videos are usually dead unless they generate views by themselves. You can pump them up with adwords, but after you stop the campaign the views fall off. It ultimately depends on your goals and budget. If you want to max growth, promote your best videos with more $ allocation. Your aim is to get the best converting subs and the highest Earned Views. If you find a video that gives you a sub at $1 and 150%+ Earned Views, promote that one. (until the person who can get subs at 50 cents replies!! - then we need to rethink).

Reactions: Pierce's Mom

Pierce's Mom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I did and do use Tubebuddy, but not for tags too much. I use it to bulk update cards mostly. Also getting a quick snapshot of channels. The problem with tags is that kids don't search generally. They open up Yt, kids app, and click on what's there. Then they run through the recommended or playlists, sometimes they click cards, or end screen suggested or auto-run. For a long time I did worry about ranking for tags, but then I realized tags and all your meta-data is just the way for the algo to understand what your video is about. Where it ranks on search is irrelevant (unless you are in DIY or recipes or How To vertical). What's important is to show up on suggested of relevant video by categorizing your video as best as possible. For that, the Yt search bar auto suggest is best, and also seeing what other channels are doing with their tags for the type of videos you make. Don't copy exactly, but get the general idea of what tags are used.

Old videos are usually dead unless they generate views by themselves. You can pump them up with adwords, but after you stop the campaign the views fall off. It ultimately depends on your goals and budget. If you want to max growth, promote your best videos with more $ allocation. Your aim is to get the best converting subs and the highest Earned Views. If you find a video that gives you a sub at $1 and 150%+ Earned Views, promote that one. (until the person who can get subs at 50 cents replies!! - then we need to rethink).
Omg!! I've been doing this wrong this entire time. I've been heavily dependent on TubeBuddy tags and checking competitor tags with VidIQ. It makes sense that this works for an audience that is "older" and can read at least. Thank you for your extremely helpful suggestions. So, including promoting our best old videos do you suggest we also run ads on all our just released videos? Should there be a time period to wait before promoting a video that is just published? Or is it the best to just run an ad from the very start of releasing the video?

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

I wish I can share formula of what I did. I do not understand what exactly I did that work. It was Google coupon for 100 dollar that I use for Adwords