Community Tab

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just uploading todays video when I noticed I had the Option to 'Create Post' and it seems my channel now has a community Tab and the option to put out posts. However, I was under the impression it was only available to larger channels (10k subs)? Anyone else found this option available?

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
i think you can get it once you cross 1,000 subs. but it's semi random for now. Eventually I think it will be all channels over 1k

Reactions: evoloz

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I wish Youtube would start being more clear about stuff like this. There's so many features that people don't understand everything about.

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Yes, I got it a couple of days before too and I was like w000000t!!!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just got this feature too and I am no way near 10.000 subscibers. I dont really know how to use it though but I will have to look into that. Yes Youtube should be more clear about new features like this one and how to use it IMO. Do any of you know how it works and what the point of it is?

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Brilliant news! I'm very happy for you, its such a great tool to have because you are able to communicate properly with your audience without actually uploading a video.

Very happy for you :) i'm currently on 421 subscribers so im WAAAAY off :(

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Brilliant news! I'm very happy for you, its such a great tool to have because you are able to communicate properly with your audience without actually uploading a video.
I still don´t get it though. How exactly will it help me and my channel? Can I send messages out to all my subscribers and what would that help?? I take it that they get a notification everytime I upload a new video anyway. It looks like you can do some kind of poll too?? But again I dont think it will do a big difference[DOUBLEPOST=1542449526,1542444753][/DOUBLEPOST]I worked a bit more witt this comunity tab now and I´m actually starting to like it:) I think is YouTubes way to "copy" twitter.:) It is kind of the same (short messages and picctures etc to you audience) to let them know that you´re alive:) This is good if you can´t upload videos every single day:) But like on any other social media platform it require an audience;)