Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Community tab live for some.

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by clerick, Nov 30, 2017.

1. clerick
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $188
    I noticed myself and a couple of friends have had their discussions tab replaced with community just now, anyone else?

KatyAdelson likes this.
  2. Hirudov
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $231
    I have it for long time, but it seems they enabled it for channels with over 10,000 subscribers - support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124175?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
    If you want to keep the comments on the discussions tab, better save them now, or they will be lost.
    I lost mine, not that I had many, but still.

3. chottom
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $102
    We just got it too.
    I think it is useful - especially the poll option.

4. The BBQ Chef
    Cash:
    $28
    I saw your thread this morning and it sparked my interest.
    Later the BBQ pit boys started using the feature and I've got to say it's really annoying. Getting a notification as if someone has posted a new video but it's actually pointing you towards a 6 month old video that you've already seen can probably be a negative. If it's used too much I think I would unsubscribe from that channel.

5. Firefang
    // Weekly gaming related content //
    Cash:
    $66
    I have 55 subscribers :) Maybe one day i'll be able to use it too hahahahha.

6. TYTD
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $212
    Well if its a feature for 10k+ subbers I look forward to never having a hope in hells chance of using it xD!

Its a shame really; I thought it looked quite cool :p

Firefang likes this.
  7. just Moto
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $391
    Got an email yesterday inviting me to test the new community tab. It's a bit like having your own Facebook page or Insta Feed integrated into your channel. Have only put two posts to it yet but the community engagement is awesome... people get notified when you post something. You can post Poll's, Gifs and Photos and everyone can comment with questions etc.

Something to look forward to if you don't have it already and works for me cause I don't want to spend much time on FB or Instagram these days. This type of feature is long overdue.

8. Diversified Unison
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $50
    Did that option came with Youtube studio beta??

9. Yachts For Sale
    Yachts For Sale
    Cash:
    $52
    It was in Beta testing for a while, but yesterday rolled out to all channels with 10,000 subs or more. I'm pretty excited about it, looking forward to using it asap and seeing if it helps build my community.

KatyAdelson likes this.
  10. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,124
    Hi @just Moto,

I merged your thread to this one because it is discussing the same topic. ^_^

---

I just noticed this new feature, too! :D I'm excited to try it out and see what happens! However, I'm worried about bothering my subscribers too much. A lot of people might get annoyed if the alert bell keeps going off.