Comments???

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So I have noticed the past few days that people have been commenting on my videos, and it doesn't give me any notification of it. It will give me some notifications, then leave out others!! Grrrr
Has anyone else been having this problem?

Reactions: NTWGRay

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah form time to time tat happens to me too. Sometimes my responses to comments disappear too. Not sure what causes those things to happen, but I wanted to assure you; you are not alone.:)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
yes this happens sometimes I dont know maybe its related to work they do on youtube and the site flakes out. I get fluctuating likes and comments. I get the email even in my email box and then find its not on the site.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, if you get comments from two peoiple on the same video, it only says the latest comment, which is annoying, especially if one of the missed ones is a response to you. Then you may miss it. I don't know if that's what you mean, but I don't know any solutions :/

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have noticed the past few days that people have been commenting on my videos, and it doesn't give me any notification of it. It will give me some notifications, then leave out others!! Grrrr
Has anyone else been having this problem?
Yep. Sometimes I go through my videos just to see if I missed any new comments. And sure enough I usually do find some.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah it's really annoying, because I do like to respond to comments! This morning I had 4 new comments, and had notification for only 1!