COMMENTS ON MY NEW FUNNY MOMENTS VIDEO?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I just posted a new youtube video and i did a lot of things that I would usually do. So if you would like to check it out and help me a bit on critiquing my video that would be amazing!!

YT: Its Ryan

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Your video is okay, maybe uh show me of your face on the cam, it's showing more of your room than you. Commentary is fine, your banner says I PLAY GAMES or whatever but you have a bunch of random videos up, DIY, VLOGS and stuff? :confused:

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your video is okay, maybe uh show me of your face on the cam, it's showing more of your room than you. Commentary is fine, your banner says I PLAY GAMES or whatever but you have a bunch of random videos up, DIY, VLOGS and stuff? :confused:
Yea Your right I'll Try to show my face more. Yea those are my old videos that I never really deleted... Do you think I should delete them?

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't know, it would fit the channel better IMO. It's disorganized because people come their for games and then they are like what is all this other stuff?!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know, it would fit the channel better IMO. It's disorganized because people come their for games and then they are like what is all this other stuff?!
Your right. Yea ill change that right now. THANKS!!!