commentary...How to approach women..Review??

RoyalENIGMA

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

This is a Modern Warfare 3 commentary on how to approach women its my very 1st commentary so :) dont be too harsh ide like to hear the goods and bads about this commentary so i can improve myself for future commentaries and maybe ideas to make my commentaries stand out from others and become more interesting

Betraynal

Provides HD gameplay of minecraft and Halo reach
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there, i'm a new commentator myself and i think your opinions are very good, make sure you talk about a subject in your videos, tips on stuff is very good, aswell you dont talk so much about the game which is good as this will give you an edge over most youtube commentators, also i like your intro its really good, im not sure the smileys/troll pics are as cool though, try not to repeat yourself aswell, and why not think before the video what you want to talk about so then you have a fresh mind for your commentaries.
Keep the enthusiasm up in your vids and you will do well! :)

RoyalENIGMA

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there, i'm a new commentator myself and i think your opinions are very good, make sure you talk about a subject in your videos, tips on stuff is very good, aswell you dont talk so much about the game which is good as this will give you an edge over most youtube commentators, also i like your intro its really good, im not sure the smileys/troll pics are as cool though, try not to repeat yourself aswell, and why not think before the video what you want to talk about so then you have a fresh mind for your commentaries.
Keep the enthusiasm up in your vids and you will do well! :)
K thanks for the advice :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Interesting, although I'm not sure what gaming and women have to do with each other :/