Commentary Commentary for my History Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Well I have a history channel and I need someone to record my 3-4 minutes script which ready . I will say at the end of my video about your channel and about your amazing help . So if you are interested in , please tell me :)

Sloppy Canadian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can read something if you need it, you can hear my voice in my videos for reference.

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Sure you voice is awesome :) , do you have facebook or skype to communicate easier ? :)

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Sure, give me your discord ID :)

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Hey I'd really be interested in doing this but I'm only 14 so my voice is kinda, high? But my channel is interferance gaming if you want to her my voice, in a few days I'll have my microphone set up, so if you think I have a good voice for it, I can help.

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
seems interesting. I am always happy to collaborate in history videos, although I may just give criticism that I think the videos are too overly simplified for the amount of production value you put into them. Apart from that they seem well crafted. I would be happy to do the commentary as I obviously lack the animation aspect that your videos do so well at.

Reaction score
Probably too late to the party, but maybe for future reference? I'm told my voice is good by my listeners on my channel, which you can decide for yourself. I have a high quality microphone which is a Focusrite Scarlett solo with a USB interface. It has insanely high quality audio. I'd love to help!

Reaction score
I would be interested in working with you if you are still open to it. Check out my channel for voice reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.