Commentary Commentary for my History Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowledgia

Well I have a history channel and I need someone to record my 3-4 minutes script which ready . I will say at the end of my video about your channel and about your amazing help . So if you are interested in , please tell me :)

Hey I'd really be interested in doing this but I'm only 14 so my voice is kinda, high? But my channel is interferance gaming if you want to her my voice, in a few days I'll have my microphone set up, so if you think I have a good voice for it, I can help.

seems interesting. I am always happy to collaborate in history videos, although I may just give criticism that I think the videos are too overly simplified for the amount of production value you put into them. Apart from that they seem well crafted. I would be happy to do the commentary as I obviously lack the animation aspect that your videos do so well at.

Probably too late to the party, but maybe for future reference? I'm told my voice is good by my listeners on my channel, which you can decide for yourself. I have a high quality microphone which is a Focusrite Scarlett solo with a USB interface. It has insanely high quality audio. I'd love to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back