Comment Spam

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I have started to get them daily now.
It's really annoying! I'm like "Ooh. New comment!" and then it's just filthy spam.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Latest spam that I receive (it goes directly in the spam folder so I don't spent time on deleting it anymore) is like "Sorry for being in your spam folder, but could you check...", or "my latest video about you...", or "if you need free to use music...", or "I make similar content like yours, please check it out..", etc.., etc...

YouTube is actually pretty good at detecting spam (probably by the amount of messages per hour from these accounts), but these tools and techniques seem to be pretty effective if people continue using them. Even if they get 0.000001% conversion rate, messaging millions of YouTube channels must give them pretty good daily amount of visitors.

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've had spam comments too. Mostly people trying to get me to check out the moodups instagram account. Channels always changing as the old ones quickly got deleted for spamming and scamming. Also the your love spam, very obvious. A guy with a 29 sub channel doesnt have hardcore fangirls. Even more obvious as the only thing on her channel is a link to some video. Really?