Coming back to YouTube after a year

DanielNvL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I recently started to upload on YouTube again after a while of doing it on and off but I haven't done it for around 10 months until a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone could answer a question I had please :)

I knew I would lose quite a few subscribers when I started to upload again, I feel my views aren't doing too bad considering how inactive I've been. I upload FIFA content and it always gets dry around this time of year as everyone is waiting for the new release of FIFA which is FIFA 19 this year coming out in September.

I was wondering when I'll be able/see growth in subscribers again as everytime I seem to upload, I lose around 2-5 subs. My channel is currently sticking around the 2759-2761 subs. I'm unsure with the YouTube algorithm so I don't know what goes on with it these days.

Any help would be appreciated :)
Cheers,
Daniel.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome back to YouTube!:) I think if you start uploading regularly again you will be fine. The longest I haven’t uploaded is was two weeks and I just uploaded my video yesterday, last week I lost about 5 subscribers because of it and gained it all back the same day I uploaded a new video!

Reactions: DanielNvL

DanielNvL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome back to YouTube!:) I think if you start uploading regularly again you will be fine. The longest I haven’t uploaded is was two weeks and I just uploaded my video yesterday, last week I lost about 5 subscribers because of it and gained it all back the same day I uploaded a new video!
Thank you for the help! :)