Coming back soon! Some feedback for a better comeback? :) Please?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I think that I will be getting a new camera within the next few months and coming back into making videos! (I lost my old camera and don’t have a smart phone)

1) how is my branding? (Thumbnails, banner, intro card, outro card, etc.)

2) How is my content thus far? Which stand out the most?

3) I think my titles need work. Agree or disagree?

4) what stands out to you as a weakness of mine? What is a strength?

Those are things I can think of that could help me out, plus anything you guys see fit!

TLDR: coming back soon. I think I suck. Need help please! :p

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I know I haven’t posted in a year, but I just would really appreciate it if some fresh eyes would take a look for me so I can refresh things if need be. I’ll even return the favor if you would like!

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love how playful your profile and banner are. I wish that translated more into your thumbnails. While some of them are a bit more playful I wish they were a bit more consistent.

Titles seem fine to me

When I watch covers for a song it's always nice to have the lyrics or something on screen but that can be a lot of work haha.

I've only watched 2 videos and I enjoy how wacky I guess then can be and silly, but I wish you choose more interesting backgrounds. Maybe you can't get a green screen, asking a lot haha, but just maybe some lighting or a more interesting background than a dark wall would help the video imo. And maybe upgrading the camera. It doesn't bother me but just through I'd throw it out there.

Strength I guess would be your personality, weakness would be the video itself. Not always interesting visually. Also your intros at least in your cover videos can be a bit long. Maybe include that stuff at the end of the video? Idk I'm not use to watching covers that have anything in them besides the song lol

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I love how playful your profile and banner are. I wish that translated more into your thumbnails. While some of them are a bit more playful I wish they were a bit more consistent.

Titles seem fine to me

When I watch covers for a song it's always nice to have the lyrics or something on screen but that can be a lot of work haha.

I've only watched 2 videos and I enjoy how wacky I guess then can be and silly, but I wish you choose more interesting backgrounds. Maybe you can't get a green screen, asking a lot haha, but just maybe some lighting or a more interesting background than a dark wall would help the video imo. And maybe upgrading the camera. It doesn't bother me but just through I'd throw it out there.

Strength I guess would be your personality, weakness would be the video itself. Not always interesting visually. Also your intros at least in your cover videos can be a bit long. Maybe include that stuff at the end of the video? Idk I'm not use to watching covers that have anything in them besides the song lol
Thank you so so so much for taking the time to check out my channel!
I really hope to get a better camera when I can. Honestly anything is probably going to be better than the one I have because it is pretty old! :p
I was thinking about changing the titles to the "Cristylyzing" videos because I feel like no one will know what that means. I mean I barely do. I was actually suggested by someone on here to name it that and I have NO idea what to call it so I used it. What do you think? I think I'll try and brainstorm something. UGH I don't know.

Yes I TOTALLY agree with the whole background thing. OMG. I really do want to get a green screen because not only will I be able to put different backgrounds, but it would also open up more possibilities when it comes to videos! So that is worth looking into.

I suck at thumbnails. :( I'll try again! For some reason it's really hard for me to envision what I want them to look like :p I'm glad that you like my banner though!

When you say "intros" do you mean my talking beforehand? Yeah I guess you are right about that. It's probably not NEEDED, sometimes I just have this need to explain myself haha I'll try to keep it shorter next time! ^_^ I actually did put the lyrics in the description for my covers- but I never mention it in the video, so it's probably like it's not even there. Whoops.

Did you want a review of your channel? :)

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so so so much for taking the time to check out my channel!
I really hope to get a better camera when I can. Honestly anything is probably going to be better than the one I have because it is pretty old! :p
I was thinking about changing the titles to the "Cristylyzing" videos because I feel like no one will know what that means. I mean I barely do. I was actually suggested by someone on here to name it that and I have NO idea what to call it so I used it. What do you think? I think I'll try and brainstorm something. UGH I don't know.

Yes I TOTALLY agree with the whole background thing. OMG. I really do want to get a green screen because not only will I be able to put different backgrounds, but it would also open up more possibilities when it comes to videos! So that is worth looking into.

I suck at thumbnails. :( I'll try again! For some reason it's really hard for me to envision what I want them to look like :p I'm glad that you like my banner though!

When you say "intros" do you mean my talking beforehand? Yeah I guess you are right about that. It's probably not NEEDED, sometimes I just have this need to explain myself haha I'll try to keep it shorter next time! ^_^ I actually did put the lyrics in the description for my covers- but I never mention it in the video, so it's probably like it's not even there. Whoops.

Did you want a review of your channel? :)
Sure I love reviews lol

And idk how I feel about that tittle, a bit more attention grabbing but I'm not quite sure what it is.

And sometimes it's best not to over think the thumbnails, I would recommend focusing a bit more on brighter colors/thumbnails, think it would jibe well with your channel feel.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Sure I love reviews lol

And idk how I feel about that tittle, a bit more attention grabbing but I'm not quite sure what it is.

And sometimes it's best not to over think the thumbnails, I would recommend focusing a bit more on brighter colors/thumbnails, think it would jibe well with your channel feel.
Hmmm. Well, there isn't too much the matter with your channel I don't think, but there are a few things that could be a worked on I think.

I notice when you speak you kind of get ahead of yourself or something and some of your words mush together. You sound good, but there are times that I can't understand what you are saying. So I'm not really saying slow down as much as I am saying enunciate more, but at the same time it's not ALWAYS a problem- but still. lol

I noticed you don't have thumbnails for all of your videos. It's like you started making them and then you dropped it, and then you kind of started doing them again and then really started doing them again. I mean, it might not be THAT important, but when I look at the videos that don't have the thumbnails it makes me feel like they weren't as important. Then again they were your earlier videos done like 3 years ago so maybe I'm being nit-picky. I think I am haha

Overall I think you are doing alright. I just wish there were a trailer (a new one) because you seem to have fun playing the games that you are playing, and you are well- spoken and you have a lot to offer in that way. That's just me, though.

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmm. Well, there isn't too much the matter with your channel I don't think, but there are a few things that could be a worked on I think.

I notice when you speak you kind of get ahead of yourself or something and some of your words mush together. You sound good, but there are times that I can't understand what you are saying. So I'm not really saying slow down as much as I am saying enunciate more, but at the same time it's not ALWAYS a problem- but still. lol

I noticed you don't have thumbnails for all of your videos. It's like you started making them and then you dropped it, and then you kind of started doing them again and then really started doing them again. I mean, it might not be THAT important, but when I look at the videos that don't have the thumbnails it makes me feel like they weren't as important. Then again they were your earlier videos done like 3 years ago so maybe I'm being nit-picky. I think I am haha

Overall I think you are doing alright. I just wish there were a trailer (a new one) because you seem to have fun playing the games that you are playing, and you are well- spoken and you have a lot to offer in that way. That's just me, though.
Thank you! All things I could work on haha