Comic News and a little Browncoats humor

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Heheheheh Howard. I never did see the actual movie...but I've seen many clips of it.

Reactions: Comconoclast

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's see what happens. . .

Are you seeing this really!! What can be done?
Do you mean you can't believe she hasn't seen it yet, or you're amazed that she wants too? I'm a little confused.[DOUBLEPOST=1408152844,1408152723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heheheheh Howard. I never did see the actual movie...but I've seen many clips of it.
Did you like the intro? I was quite proud of that! It was from episode one of Firefly. If you haven't seen it, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! It's an amazing television show that got axed way too early! It's on NetFlix!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Do you mean you can't believe she hasn't seen it yet, or you're amazed that she wants too? I'm a little confused.[DOUBLEPOST=1408152844,1408152723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you like the intro? I was quite proud of that! It was from episode one of Firefly. If you haven't seen it, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! It's an amazing television show that got axed way too early! It's on NetFlix!
I was a little aroused. Which made me a little confused. Jus' sayin'.
:p

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, now you're just teasing me! LOL! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408157857,1408156905][/DOUBLEPOST]
You want to know how big of a nerd I am? I was a little disappointed that you didn't say whether or not you'd seen Firefly! Yeah, I need help...:(

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Okay, now you're just teasing me! LOL! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408157857,1408156905][/DOUBLEPOST]
You want to know how big of a nerd I am? I was a little disappointed that you didn't say whether or not you'd seen Firefly! Yeah, I need help...:(
I have never seen Firefly hehe......I think I saw a commercial for it once!

Reactions: Comconoclast

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have Netflix...I might give it a try if it's on there.................. :)
Just curious...what are you watching now? I'm almost caught up on Dr. Who, and only have a few episodes left of Haven. I really enjoyed Discovery's Last Mission, which chronicled it's last mission and it's last piggy back flight to Washington D.C.'s Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. It was pretty cool.

Reactions: Kath