Comedy Comedy Skit Channel looking for a collab!

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hiya, guys! I'm a small comedy skit channel (800+ subs right now, but with the rate I'm going, I should be at 1K in the next couple of weeks!! :))! I'm trying to find another small YouTuber (or YouTubers) to collaborate with on a video, just to further grow in the community, make new friends, and learn from others.

Check out some of my stuff, and if you're interested in collaborating on a video, let me know, and we can talk! Have a good day, boys and girls. ;)

TwizzFizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I just checked out your channel, it's so funny!! I also have a comedy skit channel but right now I only have about 60 subs and I assume you'd want to collab with a channel around your size. I'd definitely be interested in a collab if you where though haha. Anyways, congrats on the awesome channel growth! You have a new fan!

Bertie

Reaction score
Channel looks amazing ! It would be Great to collab if you wanted to.. I'm in a sticky situation with my YouTube account atm.. Need to get equipment and other things. I'm from the UK tho, I don't know if you are too..
Bertie's-Stories[DOUBLEPOST=1503084982,1503084719][/DOUBLEPOST]It's saying my channel doesn't exist when you click on that red button for some reason .. So if you just type Bertie's-Stories into youtube it shall come up :)

Good luck with your channel and I hope it keeps growing

Connor S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm Connor.

I think your channel is great, you're a very funny person! I'd 100% love to collaborate. If you want to, shoot me a message anytime on Skype. My username is live: peepconnor. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon, bye!

Reactions: PickleStar

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm a small YouTuber who is looking for someone who makes comedy skits to collab with too! :) just finished watching the stolen sandwich video lol good stuff. come check me out and lmk if your down to collaborate sometime, im a bit smaller of a YouTuber (300+ subs) but hopefully your still be willing to collab

JaySR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo i'd be hella down to collab w you lmao I'm starting to make skits in my channel since i think that reflect who i am more lol
follow me on instagram bro @kinglilj_

Demarco PoLo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hiya, guys! I'm a small comedy skit channel (800+ subs right now, but with the rate I'm going, I should be at 1K in the next couple of weeks!! :))! I'm trying to find another small YouTuber (or YouTubers) to collaborate with on a video, just to further grow in the community, make new friends, and learn from others.

Check out some of my stuff, and if you're interested in collaborating on a video, let me know, and we can talk! Have a good day, boys and girls. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1505409109,1505408990][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi I'm Demarco and i think it would be interesting to collab with you. You are funny, Check out my channel you wont be dissapointed

Reaction score
Hey there! I'd like to do a collaborative video, I'm at about 250 subs and have nearly 10k channel views, hope to talk to you soon!

Stove180

Reaction score
awesome funny vids, would love to collab, i am a loner by myself no body close to me/ friends wants to make vids, sure lets collab! i make short sketch comedy videos, i can edit something together to add in one of your vids, i have a series on my channel called you might be a blank if,if interested at all hit me up, im 28 , i try to do one sketch comedy and one gameplay vid a week, i am currently doing a murder mystery month series of vids, for october check them out if interested, i am down for what ever!

SorryNoTitle

Reaction score
Nice. I'm a YouTuber with just 1K subscribers now, and If You are Interested, I would love to Collab with You. Hope Your Channel Keeps Growing! :)