Music Comedy Music Colllab

Vin Cent

Reaction score
Hey community,

I've recently decided to finally start my comedy music channel on YouTube (Name hasn't been decided).

There's a few songs that I'm working on that I would love to have some of you feature in. Admittedly, I am very picky. If I don't like the content on your page then I most likely won't work with you. (I know, I'm just starting so I should try to work with every one no matter what, but that's just not how I work.).

I take inspiration from PinkGuy, YungGravy, Tyler, The Creator, Eminem;D12, Lil Dicky, DBangz. (Reading this lineup out loud makes it look like I'm an edgy teen.) So my music is very heavily rap oriented.

So, with this being what it is, if you would like to collaborate at all, send me your channel link in the description.

Right now specifically, I'm looking for a female voice to play a bit of a secretary in a song I'm doing.

Thanks again!

OneManOneMic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's good. I also make comedy rap videos. I'd love to see some of your work

Vin Cent

Reaction score
Yo you a rapper
Uh, technically.
Meaning I write raps, and I perform them in private, but haven't recorded to release anything yet. Still working on that part.[DOUBLEPOST=1541535479,1541535393][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's good. I also make comedy rap videos. I'd love to see some of your work
Hell yeah man! I don't have anything up yet, but I've been doing a LOT of writing the past 3 months, scrapping a lot of junk that's not worth it.
I will absolutely let you know as soon as the channel / IG are up.

Vin Cent

Reaction score
Yo I would like to see your works
Definitely man, I'm hoping to finally put out something this weekend. Recording a lot on Sunday, just trying to find a program that works with the mic I bought.