Gaming Comedy Gaming Collaboration (PC)

CriticalWit

Reaction score
Hey,

We're looking to collab with some folks to help grow each others youtube channels. We've got around 830 subscribers so looking for something around that kind of number. We don't take games all that seriously and prefer to muck about than get competitive gameplay so if you make that kind of content then this collab might not be for you. Our comedy is pretty crude so it's probably better for us to collab with older youtubers but we'll check out anyone's channel.

Send us a link to your channel or DM us on twitter @_CriticalWit

Cheers,
Adam.

Reactions: TheVlogTheory

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Not a gaming YouTuber but I have 100+ games on Steam and enjoy it from time to time! Love crude comedy too! Would love to know if I'm a great fit!

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey,

We're looking to collab with some folks to help grow each others youtube channels. We've got around 830 subscribers so looking for something around that kind of number. We don't take games all that seriously and prefer to muck about than get competitive gameplay so if you make that kind of content then this collab might not be for you. Our comedy is pretty crude so it's probably better for us to collab with older youtubers but we'll check out anyone's channel.

Cheers,
Adam.
heard alot about about this and dude i swear like a drunk guy altho i dont drink

CriticalMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Animator
Hello there!

I am quite a small Youtuber still but growing.
I am a professional video artist and have a "In a nutshell" series that's really worth it.
In any case, I speak both english and french, like to joke around and have a crude type of humour too!

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey,

Cheers,
Adam.
Sounds interesting. That big red button under this post should take you to my channel :D

Sansci

Reaction score
Wouldnt mind some of that csgo my dude.