Gaming Comedy Collab [PC/Xbox1]

Alex Engram

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to record/livestream on PC or Xbox One and make people laugh. I currently only have 40 Subscribers on YouTube. (Link doesn't work below so you have to type Alex Basebound into YouTube)
Games:
Black Ops 3
Minecraft
G-Mod
Battlefield One
Smite
Rust
The Forest
Paladins
CSGO
and more...

Requirements:
0+ Subscribers
Good quality Mic!!
17+ years old (Can make exceptions)
Must have Discord or Skype (preferably Discord)
Must be loud, talkative, funny.

I look forward to collaborating with you! Just leave me a message so we can get started ASAP.

Last edited:

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You forgot to put what games you will be playing, how is anyone supposed to collab if they don't know what they will be playing.

ExScottibur

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been looking for the same I've got Xbox one and pc my Mic is a blue snowball and do face cam too. I'm 24 And use discord. And as for the games I'm always looking to try new ones but you can see some of the games I've been playing on my channel

Alex Engram

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My Discord is AlexBasebound#4962 and email is Basebound@yahoo.com if you want to talk.[DOUBLEPOST=1501819087,1501819031][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been looking for the same I've got Xbox one and pc my Mic is a blue snowball and do face cam too. I'm 24 And use discord. And as for the games I'm always looking to try new ones but you can see some of the games I've been playing on my channel
My Discord is AlexBasebound#4962 and email is Basebound@yahoo.com if you want to talk.[DOUBLEPOST=1501819104][/DOUBLEPOST]
You forgot to put what games you will be playing, how is anyone supposed to collab if they don't know what they will be playing.
My Discord is AlexBasebound#4962 and email is Basebound@yahoo.com if you want to talk.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You still haven't said what games you will be playing ...

JustPiggie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Alex I'm interested w/ PC! Here's my discord: JustPiggie#5338

Last edited:

Lalambz

Reaction score
hi! just visited your channel! man! you got good thumbnails!! I notice that you don't swear a lot! Props man! are you still open for collabs?

Alex Engram

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi! just visited your channel! man! you got good thumbnails!! I notice that you don't swear a lot! Props man! are you still open for collabs?
Yeah, totally! I don't swear because I make content for all audiences. I checked out your channel too, but what are all the games that you play?

Lalambz

Reaction score
all kinds of games! haha! i have pc games (from steam) if we need the same game i can just buy it haha! and also xbox one!