Comedy Comedy Channel 267 subs looking for a collab!

Breana

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey! im looking for other small youtubers to collab with, it can be anything comedy related a skit, funny rant etc. I actually have an idea for a skit called, When People Tell Corny Jokes... basically there would be a scene where you or I am doing something and someone comes in or pops up somewhere to tell you a corny joke and you laugh at first but by the end you end up kicking them out something like that, havent worked all the kinks but if that sounds interesting to you hmu on twitter @Infamousqueen4 or in youtube message and we can talk about it

and if you dont wanna do that idea but you have another idea for a collab hmu too im down for anything

Stove180

Reaction score
i make short sketch comedy videos, i can edit something together to add in one of your vids, i have a series on my channel called you might be a blank if,if interested at all hit me up, im 28 , i try to do one sketch comedy and one gameplay vid a week, i am currently doing a murder mystery month series of vids, for october check them out if interested, i am down for what ever!

Reactions: MekaTreck

Stove180

Reaction score
Stove108
Where are you from bro?
USA Louisiana, but maybe we can do a skit compilation video collab, i do a series on my channel called you might be a blank if, where i fill in the blank to make the subject of the video, check out my you might be a cat if, and also you my you might be a plumber, maybe you could film some skits along with mine to count down on a you might be blank if video, do you have any ideas for vids on your channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1508733002,1508732337][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stove108
Where are you from bro?
my roommate Saroj was also from Nepal, I have a video called "sock puppet in the dress Nepalese Dorms" on my channel[DOUBLEPOST=1508733093][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1508733002,1508732337][/DOUBLEPOST]
my roommate Saroj was also from Nepal, I have a video called "sock puppet in the dress Nepalese Dorms" on my channel[/QUOTE] In College that is!
your from Nepal Am I right?

Reactions: MekaTreck