Comeback

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is just this one man's opinions...
First thing. do you make your own beats man? It's nice and I'd say you got something there if you made it.

As for the rap, lyrically it's nice, but your flow needs to be worked on. What I mean by that, is right now it sounds like it's freshly memorized and you're still struggling to remember each line. Like it's being read. Which gives it a monotone sound to it. When you know your raps so well that even a person with a gun to your head couldn't make you forget, then your flow will naturally improve.

A good exercise is to rap your song to all kinds of beats, fast ones slow ones, bouncy beats, and reggae beats etc, and to also talk your rhymes out, like as if you were reading a poem, so that you can practice using different intonations.

Keep it up man, as the old saying goes, practice makes perfect. :)
I definitely have to agree with that, my brother used to do MCing which is similar to rapping but with completely different music and a whole lot faster and his voice sounded monotonous when he first started doing the lyrics and after a while they would sound a hundred times better, over time though like with about a year or so experience with new lyrics he would sound just as good as when he had really practised.

Reactions: MegaCodeG

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nah im mo
This is just this one man's opinions...
First thing. do you make your own beats man? It's nice and I'd say you got something there if you made it.

As for the rap, lyrically it's nice, but your flow needs to be worked on. What I mean by that, is right now it sounds like it's freshly memorized and you're still struggling to remember each line. Like it's being read. Which gives it a monotone sound to it. When you know your raps so well that even a person with a gun to your head couldn't make you forget, then your flow will naturally improve.

A good exercise is to rap your song to all kinds of beats, fast ones slow ones, bouncy beats, and reggae beats etc, and to also talk your rhymes out, like as if you were reading a poem, so that you can practice using different intonations.

Keep it up man, as the old saying goes, practice makes perfect. :)

No im not a beatmaker.....
And yeah thanks for the advice....right now im working on vocal exercises and i will try to rap the same lyrics over another beat....thanks for that exercise man and for the feedback!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nah im mo

No im not a beatmaker.....
And yeah thanks for the advice....right now im working on vocal exercises and i will try to rap the same lyrics over another beat....thanks for that exercise man and for the feedback!
You're welcomed man, anytime.