Comeback

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
New track......first track for 2 months!!!!!.....Is this good?

Be honest please :D

"

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you write your music?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have to be honest, I didnt enjoy this one as much as your first one, well the one where you are stood there, the video just didnt have the same effect as that one and I think it would have been better if you were stood up or doing something, being sat I think the comeback part lost a lot of its potential effect, you could have used your arms as a gesture saying youre coming back if you get me, I think in rapping its best to use your arms a lot to express what youre rapping where you can. Are you any good at dancing because you could add some in there to make it more interesting to watch. I dont understand a lot of the lyrics but I am like that with most rap songs. It was alright but I think it could have been improved in those ways above.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have to be honest, I didnt enjoy this one as much as your first one, well the one where you are stood there, the video just didnt have the same effect as that one and I think it would have been better if you were stood up or doing something, being sat I think the comeback part lost a lot of its potential effect, you could have used your arms as a gesture saying youre coming back if you get me, I think in rapping its best to use your arms a lot to express what youre rapping where you can. Are you any good at dancing because you could add some in there to make it more interesting to watch. I dont understand a lot of the lyrics but I am like that with most rap songs. It was alright but I think it could have been improved in those ways above.

I know.…the problem was that i was not sure if it was good...personally i dont like that song.I dont like any "im cooler than you" type of songs..and this one was that type.But i did it cuz every rapper does.

Next 3 tacks(1 recorded,1 written,1 in progress) will be with all those movements like my last track.

Thanks for the feedback bro!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem, it wasnt the lyrics I just wasnt feeling how powerful the lyrics and rap could be if you get me, like look at Eminems guess who's back song, I cant remember the name of it unless thats it, but with come back songs I think they need a lot of energy put into them :)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah.....gotta work on the energy aka swagger.I got exactly 8 years to get to Eminems level cuz he started beeing famous at 24 and im 16 :D

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is just this one man's opinions...
First thing. do you make your own beats man? It's nice and I'd say you got something there if you made it.

As for the rap, lyrically it's nice, but your flow needs to be worked on. What I mean by that, is right now it sounds like it's freshly memorized and you're still struggling to remember each line. Like it's being read. Which gives it a monotone sound to it. When you know your raps so well that even a person with a gun to your head couldn't make you forget, then your flow will naturally improve.

A good exercise is to rap your song to all kinds of beats, fast ones slow ones, bouncy beats, and reggae beats etc, and to also talk your rhymes out, like as if you were reading a poem, so that you can practice using different intonations.

Keep it up man, as the old saying goes, practice makes perfect. :)