Gaming Come Join our YouTube team! (PC gaming, podcasts, streams)

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there everyone, we’re Gilded Phoenix Studios, A YouTube channel that’s coming back from a hiatus! But we’re coming back stronger. I’m Orb, one of the founders of GPS and I am a film student in college. We have created a production company called “WinMore Productions” and it will be a multi-media production company. Gilded Phoenix Studios is a subsidiary of WinMore Productions, and will be based around gaming. We are currently looking for motivated, passionate people to join our team! If you think you have what it takes then please fill out this application, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

1. Name:
2. Timezone:
3. Discord:
4. Age (17+):
5. YouTube/Twitch (if you have one):
6. Type of games you play:
7. Why do you want to make videos?
8. Were you previously in another group? If so, please state which group and why you no longer are.

Thank you so much! We hope to hear from, and hopefully work with, some of you amazing people!

Semery036

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm interested in joining your group! I just have one small question: Are you a PC only group or do you also play on console as well?

DomDomYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey, I'd be interested to join!

1. Name: Dominik (YT: DomDom)
2. Timezone: CET
3. Discord: DomDom#3310
4. Age (17+): 21
5. YouTube/Twitch (if you have one): YT is DomDom (this site doesn't allow links sadly)
6. Type of games you play: Pretty much everything from action games to strategy and even party games. I'm open to every kind of game.
7. I already make videos but have been on a hiatus for a while, since I had some stuff to deal with. Now that I'm back I want to upload and create as much content as possible to entertain people! I mainly made game analysis videos before my hiatus.
8. Nope, I have never been in another group.

bshink

Reaction score
1. Name: bshink
2. Timezone: CST
3. Discord: bshink#2313
4. Age (17+): 17
5. YouTube/Twitch (if you have one): This is my main channel but I've edited for others and I mainly do stuff like that - It won't let me post a link but I can DM it in discord
6. Type of games you play: Anything really. Depends on what. I'm willing to play whatever
7. Why do you want to make videos? Honestly a bit of a personal reason that's a bit hard to explain without talking but I'm willing to in a chat sometime
8. Were you previously in another group? If so, please state which group and why you no longer are. - I was previously in a group called CyberstormGG where I edited montages and such but they didn't need/want a youtube team anymore and they wanted to focus more on their community.

Just another thing - I actually plan on going to college for film and I already got into college so I'm not at a basic level.

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. Name: Flynn
2. Timezone: Uk - UTC + 0
3. Discord: flynn#4799
4. Age (17+): 15
5. YouTube/Twitch (if you have one): Rpr - Gaming (150 subs)
6. Type of games you play: Basically Any As Long As Im With people And Having fun.
7. Why do you want to make videos? Its A fun hobby and i just hope that someday it could be more than 'just a hobby'.
8. Were you previously in another group? If so, please state which group and why you no longer are. never been in one.

TheEmptyTale

Reaction score
Hi I am interested to join.

1. Name: Martin
2. Timezone: CET
3. Discord: TheEmptyTale#0194
4. Age (17+): 17
5. YouTube/Twitch (if you have one): The Empty Tale (40 subs)
6. Type of games you play: Basically Any (Adventures are my favorite)
7. Why do you want to make videos? I have fun making them and my friends are supporting me.
8. Were you previously in another group? If so, please state which group and why you no longer are. I haven't been in a group before.