Come get your February Horoscope!

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
As my channel continues to spiral downward in views, I have decided to reward the world with predictions for their future. Too bad they will never see it!

@JohnKenShow @Kath @SabrinaKom @Comconoclast @JeriKane
Oh my god. xD That was hilarious. Great video, my friend.

Apparently I've got a great face and someone's going to take pictures of it while I sleep tonight. :eek: That's kind of awesome, and depending on who takes them, it could be kinda hot too. :sorry2:

Reactions: IsntChrisL

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Oh my god. xD That was hilarious. Great video, my friend.

Apparently I've got a great face and someone's going to take pictures of it while I sleep tonight. :eek: That's kind of awesome, and depending on who takes them, it could be kinda hot too. :sorry2:
Make sure to smile in your sleep! Thanks for watching Jeri!

Reactions: JeriKane

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Reactions: IsntChrisL

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
This was so brilliant I watched it 2 and a half times. Sorry, the third time I got bored.
You made me laugh a lot but then you made me sad because I realized that none of my relatives are rich and if they die... what a waste.

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well you know you get at least one view a week from me.. Seriously I should have listened too you...
View attachment 26149
I take no joy in being right today. That was a really good hand you had on you.
This was so brilliant I watched it 2 and a half times. Sorry, the third time I got bored.
You made me laugh a lot but then you made me sad because I realized that none of my relatives are rich and if they die... what a waste.
Perhaps if they die in masses you might be able to buy yourself something nice? I think the feds might start looking to you for answers though. Thanks for the 2.5 views, Sabrina!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
As my channel continues to spiral downward in views, I have decided to reward the world with predictions for their future. Too bad they will never see it!

@JohnKenShow @Kath @SabrinaKom @Comconoclast @JeriKane
You are so funny and talented! You really can act, and your scripts are really funny. Your editing is really good. It makes me sad that your views are going down :/ that sucks to hear. You need to ***** yourself out. I don't know where, or how, but somehow. Have you ever tried contacting a bigger Youtuber asking for a collab or, you know...something like that?? I hope you go viral one of these days, and I hope you get really big :) You'll get there...just don't know how. That's what sucks about Youtube now a days...it's SO hard to get views! Anyways, you rock.