Combining Twitch and Youtube

NickVonDuke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've been gone for almost 1 year from Youtube, but now I'm back and I want to get back into the game.

For now, I don't have any particular plans for my Youtube account, but I have started streaming on Twitch, and I'm thinking that I'll record it and clip some of it together, and then put it on youtube. Not the most original idea, but at least it keeps up activity.

However, I do work in the gaming journalism buisness, and I would love to create some videoes from events like E3, reactions to news and reviews. But I'm afraid that it will either turn into a thing that so many other small youtubers do, or that I will end up demotivated, especially since I don't currently have any fancy intros, music, outro, special effects or anything like that.

So should it be all right to make some simple small 10-15 minute long clips from a 2 hour stream, or should there be more to it?

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hopefully your spell checking is better when you write articles :giggle:

All jokes aside, it how you want it to be. Do keep in mind Twitch is a very crowded space and you're gonna need to bring your A-game as well as a schedule to gain traction. Me personally, right now I'm on YouTube with fair traction and I plan on live streaming once I get a lot of subscribers to bring over to Twitch